Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

July Favourites

Hehe it's kinda late for this post, but oh well. So, on to my July Favourites (^_^)

Skincare:

I've discovered a line called Suki. I've tried a ton of skincare products from drugstore to expensive department store products. None of them really seem to work, and a lot of them contained harsh chemicals. One evening my sister said hey let's check out this skincare line called Suki. So, we went on the website and did a little researching and I was sold. The next day I went to the closest organic health food store and bought the 21 day dermal detox kit. All I can say is it's now my HOLY GRAIL of skincare! The full size bottles of the products in the kit are pricey, but it is DEFINITELY worth every penny. Ya'll need to check it out!!! Here's the link to the website https://www.sukiskincare.com/v2/

Makeup:

MAC's Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish: I have to mention this product first simply because I've been using it religiously since I bought it =D It is such a gorgeous shade. If you're one of the lucky ones to have got it, I hope you agree with me.

I'm also loving Lancome's Teinte Idole Fresh Wear (I'm in shade 6W, NC 30/35 for reference). It doesn't keep you shine free for 18 hrs like it claims, I really don't think any of the foundations that make this claim are true!! But it's only foundation that I've tried that doesn't make me look like a greaseball after 4 hours of wear. And I have super oily skin!! The consistency of the foundation is quite watery, but very easy to blend. It also feels very light weight on the skin as well. This foundation gives medium, but buildable coverage.

MAC's All That Glitters Eyeshadow: This is my go to eyeshadow when I don't know what eyeshadow to use. Sometimes I'll use this on its own, or I'll pair it with Embark in the outer corner and blend Texture in the crease. I loves this eyeshadow, I've made a good sized dent in it already, hehe


Top Row: Blanc Type, All That Glitters ; Bottom Row: Texture, Embark (All are MAC)

MAC's Hug Me lipstick: this is a great everyday lipstick. I'm not great at describing colour, but I would say it's a pinky mauve colour =D
Here's a swatch:


Covergirl Lash Blast Length in Waterproof: I've always been a fan of the last blast line, and this one is no exception. It really does lenghten my lashes, as well as provide amazing separation. It holds the curl, and it doesn't flake on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment