Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MAC Dare To Wear Thoughts and Small Haul

WOW! This collection if full of bright, eye popping shades! If you aren't afraid of colour, this collection is for you. This collection launched 12 eyeshadows and 6 lipglasses. What I was most excited for were the Dare to Wear Lipglasses. These are a new formulation and are described as:
"An out to shock lipglass that combines bold, high-impact pigment colour, with holographic pearl for a multi-dimensional effect that helps shape, shine and dynamically dazzle the lips!" - MAC Cosmetics

The eyeshadows are definitely bold and would definitely catch the eye of those who LOVE colour. Now the eyeshadows that are limited edition include: sassy grass, louder please, zingy, shock-a-holic, crazy cool, and going bananas. The rest of them are permanent shades at MAC counters and MAC PRO. I don't consider LIME, AQUA, or SKY BLUE to be limited edition because anyone can order from MAC PRO (except online, you have to have a membership, but you can call the MAC PRO line - the number is on the website). I skipped on all the eyeshadows, although there were shades I leaning towards getting (esp. sassy grass!) I wouldn't get much use out of them. They would most likely sit in my makeup drawer.

I did pick up 2 of the lipglasses, both of which I got back ups of =P These lipglasses ROCK!!! It's got a gel like consistency, which goes on creamy and sticks comortably on the lips. I get a good 4 hour wear before having to touch up.
Top: Gimme That!; Bottom: Bold & Brash

Left: Gimme That!; Right: Bold & Brash


- same as above

Well I hope you guys liked my little haul and what I had to say about the collection. I didn't say much but if you guys want a more detailed review check out:

0 comments:

Post a Comment